Friday, February 20, 2009


New Product & I LOVE it

Okay, so after being a huge fan on J&J No More Tears & Bedtime Bath(my favorite smell). I was walking in Target the other day and I noticed a BLUE J&J bottle and thought, oh that must be new what is it? I walked over to check it out and it read- Baby Bubble Bath & Wash. I immediatley opened it and smelled it and it then found it self in my basket. The smell is wonderful for both boy & girl. Right now both my kids bathe together so what a wonderful idea. Kynlee gets bubbles and Kaden doesn't have to smell like a girl and it can be used as wash too. I love new products!




Then, today I was looking for a picture to post on my blog and also found they have another new product that looks just as interesting. These are to celebrate 50yrs of Johnson & Johnson. I can't wait to go back to target and look for this. I love that it is foam and no more making my own foam with the wash rag. Kynlee is also all about washing herself and with this she can do it!

No comments: