Thursday, April 23, 2009







Okay, so we just booked a last minute trip to Cancun......we are staying at Excellence Playa Mujeres. We are super excited and looking forward to some R&R together and no kids for 4 days. I do think I will miss hearing Momma all day though. We are traveling with my brother and his girlfriend. Its Alli's 21st birthday and her graduation from Texas A&M celebration. This is a top notch 5 star, adult only resort. Check out the video. Its amazing. Only 5 weeks from today we will be there. So watch out the DIET has begun for real. We return the day before Kynlee's big surgery, so it will be a little while before the pictures are up to see. I plan on taking tons and super excited to have someone with us to take our pictures more too.



I know you are jealous, I would be. I can't stop thinking about it I am so excited.

Mandy

1 comment:

The Piersons said...

I am soooo jealous. You guys are going to have so much fun and you do deserve it!!