Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Cards

Christmas is my favorite time of the year and as many of you may know I LOVE to have my kids pictures taken.  Then as far as family pictures we just of course do them because I know in twenty years I will for sure be glad I did.  Christmas Cards are so hard for me to decide to send or not to send.  But this year after actually having family pictures taken by a friend, Ambyr Porter I decided I needed some really great cards to go with such good pictures I now have of my family. After searching the web and local print shops I found some amazing cards from Shutterfly.  Now its so hard to choose which one I like, There is over 700 choices, I mean are you guys kidding me, I can't make a decision between 2 not along that many.  After searching many cards I have come up with just a few that I like and then of course you might see one of these as our 2010 Christmas Card in the mail to your family.  Once the card is decided I must then chose the picture/pictures....ugh more decisions



#2 Merry Modern Collage Christmas Card (LOVE THE 5x5 cards too)




After have using Shutterfly for many other items including their famous Birthday INVITES, or those cute PHOTO CALENDARS (good for gifts), or even cute THANK YOU CARDS I could not help but get my Christmas cards from them!  Now I just need to make all those decisions.....

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments: