Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year=New Me

Hello world!!  After being missing in action I have to decided to blog through my weight loss journey.  Let's just say after reaching the most I have EVER weighed in my life including being pregnant I decided I needed to take control of my life and my health.  And turning 30 doesn't help either.  The scale does not lie no.matter how much I wish they would. 

I was approached by a friend to do the Advocare 24 day challenge so I looked into it and took the plunge. 

I have officially completed day 1 and with a 3.31 weight loss.

Day 2 is currently under way and I just said no to a cookie delight at work with a table full of Yummy things including Tiffs Treats cookies.

This seems so hard but I have a goal and I need to stick to it. 

Keep checking back to see how I am doing.   

 


No comments: