Friday, February 3, 2012

SUYL - All the Single MEN!!!



So it's that time again folks! Kelly's Korner is doing another Show Us Your Singles!!! After always reading her blog I decided to link up my Little Brother, Brad! I hope great things come from this today!

MEET BRAD!

(Brad & my 2 kids)

Brad is 27, living in the Dallas area.  He is a sales consultant.  He is the best brother and uncle to my kids I could ask for.  My kids LOVE him to death and I can't wait to see what a great husband and father he will become. I know he wants to be both.

Most important though it is an Aggie!  He loves his Fighting Texas Aggies and attends as many sporting events as he can.  He graduated from there with a degree in Animal science ·Agriculture Development!

(Me & Brad)


I think Brad would be a fun guy to get to know. He is always up for adventure and a laugh. I trust he will make a girl feel loved and special everyday!




(my daughter & Brad)

I would love nothing more than to see him find true love!




8 comments:

Heather said...

Brad is adorable! I also live in Dallas and would love to get to know him. :)

Lauren said...

Howdy! My name is Lauren and Brad sounds like a guy that I would enjoy getting to know. Im 27 and live in College Station. I enjoy Aggie football and being in the country. I don't have a blog but you can look me up on Facebook or email me at LaurenForcher@gmail.com

Tiffany said...

Brad sounds great and it sounds like we have a lot in common! I graduated from OSU and also have a degree from the ag college there! My best friend is now going to A&M and I went down to a football game last year--it was awesome!

You can pass my info on to him---I am Tiffany in link #4 on Kelly's page. My email is tiffy83@hotmail.com.

~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

Julie said...

Hello! Brad sounds like he would be wonderful to get to know. My name is Julie, I'm 26 years old, and I live in Bryan. I teach 1st grade and love my sweet kids! I went to A&M and still enjoy going to games and events here in town sometimes. I don't have a blog - please let me know if there's a way to get in touch with you so you can pass on more info if he's interested. Thanks! :)

Jenny said...

Hi I would love to chat with Brad! He sounds like an amazing person! He can email me at jennystrick88@gmail.com

Debbie said...

Hi,
Brad looks like a great guy. If you'd like, check out my daughter, Ashley, #207 on Kelly's blog. Our family in Texas are all Aggies. In fact,my uncle was a Junction Boy in the 1950s.

Tiffany Ann said...

check out number 208. She currently lives in ATL but her parents just moved to Dallas and I think they'd hit it off!

Em said...

Brad sounds like fun. I'm # 73 on Kelly's blog and my email is embenson.89@gmail.com :)