Friday, November 13, 2009

over 40 hrs of work

So I have been super busy this week working almost 50 hrs by Sunday. I started off taking a review class for my CPN certification test this past Sunday, and I am proud to say that I have PASSED my exam and I am now a Certified Pediatric Nurse. In other words I have more initials to put after my name. Amanda Berry, BSN, RN, CPN!! Woo Hoo!!! I am so excited the test was a gruling 175 questions. After Sat & Sun at all day class, I went to another class ALL day on Mon & Thurs and now I have to work tonight and tomorrow night. All I can think of is that fat paycheck I will get in 2 wks. I couldn't tell you the last time I actually worked overtime. I am so tired that today I wanna do NOTHING, but my house and family need me more.

More exciting news is that we recently booked a trip in January to visit the inlaws in Michigan, we have already started planning for the airplane ride with 2 kids under3, packing enough clothes to stay warm, purchasing snow gear and more. WE are so excited though and can't wait to see snow and plus what a better way to celebrate my 28th Birthday while we are there.

And by the way where did October and half of November go??? Is Thanksgiving in 2 wks? Yes, which also means I need to by my husband a birthday gift and then before I know it, Christmas will be here.

I am so but I have not taken any pictures this week. I will for sure have some to share next week.

No comments: